Venice, Italy – November 11-13, 2010
SHOWCASE USA-ITALY is the only marketing exhibition exclusively dedicated to promote Italian tourism towards the United States. The U.S. Commercial Service office in Milan is championing this event, and encouraging U.S. travel and tourism industry representatives to participate.At SHOWCASE USA-ITALY, U.S. exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet high-quality Italian companies and organizations, all focused on the promotion of tourism to the United States of America. The 2010 edition of SHOWCASE USA-ITALY will take place at:
NH LAGUNA PALACE
Viale Ancona, 2 – Venice Mestre
Group Rate: USD $1,960 per person
The group rate is applicable to groups of minimum five (5) participants belonging to the same organization or geographical region, including members of the Visit USA Association Italy.
Visit USA Association Italy’s member rate: USD $2,240 per person
If you are already a member of the Visit USA Association Italy, and have already paid for the 2010/2011 membership dues, you can apply to this rate.
Basic Rate: USD $2,800 per person
This rate is applicable to all travel trade companies, except for the above mentioned groups.
The package includes:
- Two nights’ hotel accommodations (November 11 and 12), taxes and breakfast included;
- All-inclusive meal plan, from dinner on November 11 to breakfast on November 13;
- Showcase USA-Italy event from the evening of Nov. 11 and to continue on Nov. 12 to include:
- Market briefing and Media Forum with key tourism industry players;
- Networking dinner and/or reception;
- One-to-one pre-scheduled appointments; and
- Sightseeing tour of Venice (to be confirmed)
Deadline: September 10, 2010
Source = Office of Travel & Tourism Industries