See Singapore with STUBA
Singapore; where even most of the 4 star hotels are superb.
A global financial centre with a large multicultural population, Singapore is one of the worlds economic powerhouses. More than just a stopover for Aussies heading to Europe, Singapore has become a legitimate destination in its own right.
With its colonial past built around a cricket field in Padang, it has become a modern and vibrant city with more to see and do than is possible to accomplish in a lifetime
With almost 50% of its land area covered by vegetation, Singapore is green, and with its low tolerance on litter, is one of the most visually attractive cities.
Singapore’s history dates back to the second and third centuries, where legend says the Srivijayan prince Sang Nila Utama landed on the island, with the modern era of Singapore starting in 1918 when Sir Thomas Raffles made a deal for a small colonial trading post.
These days, its a bustling and clean city, with some of the best attractions:
1. Night Safari: Next to Singapore zoo, the park is open only in the evenings. With over 120 species of nocturnal animals such as tigers, alligators and bats, youngsters will love it. Special shows are performed every night. Taken with a trip to the Singapore zoo, its a magical experience.
2. Gardens by The Bay: One of the newer attractions featuring a superb botanical garden and futuristic biodomes, the garden is one of the worlds finest. 800 species of plant, including giant cacti, there is a nightly light and sound show that cannot be missed.
3. Orchard Road: Shopping heaven, electronics, fashion, department stores and food courts. Steer clear of the Jimmy Choo outlet unless you’re looking to dent the Amex!
4. Universal Studios: Divided into 7 different worlds, it cant be missed for folks of all ages. Rollercoasters, Transformers The Ride, Revenge of the Mummy, ands the famous Waterworld interactive show. Get to the gates early to avoid the guaranteed queues.
5. Singapore Flyer: One of the worlds most impressive and largest Ferris Wheels at over 160m tall. Take in the views of Marina Bay, the river, historic buildings and the city, in this 30 minute ride gives you an unparalleled view of Singapore.
For all of your Singapore accommodation needs, you cannot go past Stuba