Scenic special offers on 2019 Canada, Alaska & USA journeys
Scenic has unveiled a preview of its 2019 Canada, Alaska and USA program, with a range of great pre-release flight offers providing plenty of incentive for travellers.
Available for a limited time only, the special deals include:
· Fly from $995 per person* – a saving of up to $2,975 per person – when booking selected tours to Canada
· Fly from $1,295 per person* – a saving of up to $1,775 per person – when booking the Eastern Explorer, Cruise & New York; or Historic Trails, Southern Belles & the Caribbean tours
· Fly premium economy from $2,595 per person* when booking any journey to western Canada of 19 days or longer between April and September.
· Fly business class from $5,995 per person* when booking any journey to western Canada of 19 days or longer between April and September.
Travellers can also save up to $800 per person* on Scenic’s Southern Belles & Caribbean Cruise and The Best of America’s National Parks itineraries and up to $500 per person* on the Historic Trails of the East land journey.
Group General Manager, Sales & Marketing Australia/Asia Pacific, Anthony Laver, said Scenic’s pre-release offers provided travellers with the best value offers for travel to North America with Scenic in 2019.
“For anyone planning a land journey to Canada, Alaska or the USA next year, we invite them to make the most of these great flight offers and get in early to secure their preferred travel dates and itinerary.”
The new 2019 Pre-Release Canada, Alaska & USA brochure is out now.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au
* Terms and conditions apply.