Beyond Luxury Media continues to alter travel trade show
After feverish anticipation from the marketplace, Beyond Luxury Media Ltd – already organisers of some of the world’s most acclaimed travel events (PURE Life Experiences, Marrakech; LE Miami, Miami and We Are Africa, Cape Town) – is proud to announce their latest innovative travel trade show –Further East which will take place in Seminyak, Bali from the 12 to 15 of November 2018.
Serge Dive CEO & Founder of Beyond Luxury Media Ltd says, ”From the onset we knew that Bali would be an outstanding destination to host Further East. We wanted to look beyond our competitors and distance ourselves from conventional city hubs and sterile convention centres, to create another event that is capable of truly disrupting the market and stand out as a fresh and innovative proposition.
Our aim is, as always, to deliver the most efficient and relaxed marketplace, with the dream to create a ‘bare foot travel trade show’. With the choice of uber cool Seminyak and thanks to the enthusiasm and creativity of our incredibly forward thinking local partners, Alila Hotels, the PTT Family and W Bali – Seminyak, we are confident that we will deliver an event like no other and provide a cure to existing boring travel trade shows.
Travel is not banking. Travel should be neither vanilla nor beige. Travel is all about providing happiness. Travel is about emotion, immersivity and unlocking the richness of the human spirit. Further East will truly celebrate those passion points of our industry while delivering the most effective business marketplace for the Asian luxury travel sector”.
5 reasons why Further East will differ from existing regional trade shows
- Further East will exclusively showcase top-end Asian travel products and organizations that are committed to elevate the Asian travel experience. The core proposition of the event is to sell Asia to the world and bring a larger share of the luxury travel business to Asia.
- Further East will particularly focus on independently minded brands (small or big), rather than conventional cookie cutter products from hotel chains. Market research clearly demonstrates that top-end international travel agents are looking for unique, tailored experiences to satisfy an increasingly demanding and discerning wealthy clientele.
- Buyers attending the event will be split between international private travel designers, focused on the Asian region (65 percent) and the very best luxury travel agents that the Asian market has to offer (35 percent).
- Beyond Luxury Media will continue to provide the extremely efficient and productive pre-scheduled appointments and hosted buyer programme, whilst adding to the magic by following the festivalization of all other Beyond Luxury Media travel events. Creating a unique immersive platform where fun collaboration will be celebrated in the quest to enhance the business and the lives of all participants.
- Further East will not take place in a purpose built convention centre in one of the traditional regional hubs of Asia, but have a large footprint across the beach of paradisiac and bohemian chic Seminyak, in Bali. Official hotel partners, Alila Seminyak, Potato Head Beach Club, Katamama and W Bali – Seminyak will host the marketplace, lunches and parties over the four days.
Jemma Uglow, Event Manager of Further East says, ”with this event we have no other ambition than to totally and unashamedly disrupt the regional luxury travel market by creating an event that will be a quantum leap to what already exists. This will be an event that top-end regional suppliers will be proud to call their business home and the place where they will seek to generate new ideas for the future”.
Who Can Attend
The Further East marketplace aims to feature 200 independently minded native suppliers with global appeal and established global players with an authentic presence. A limited number of registrations will be available at the first release rate, starting from under
£3,700. In addition to an elite list of international press, they should expect to meet 210 meticulously chosen Asia specialists, international buyers passionate about Asia as well the very best travel agents that Asia has to offer.
For further information, please visit www.furthereast.co