New Thai hospitality brand haven’t met offers
An innovative experiential hospitality concept for savvy millennial travellers called Haven’t Met is launching its flagship hotel in Bangkok, Haven’t Met Silom.
The hip new technology driven brand offers comfortable yet practical city stays with integrated technology that connects guests with each other and the city using a dedicated app and complimentary use of 4G connected, interactive in-room tablets.
The tablet comes pre-loaded with a local area map, hotel directory, restaurant and room service menus, as well as music streaming via JOOX, and a dedicated chat room for guests to chat with each other about the best locations and activities on offer around town.
Patrick Pratummanee, the brand’s Executive Director, believes today’s millennial travellers are motivated by experiences. “Gen Y travellers want a convenient, stylish place to stay as a base to venture out and really experience a city like Bangkok,” he says. “They focus on what to see, what to do, and what’s new. They also look for the best photo opportunities so they can share travel experience on their social networks.”
Haven’t Met Silom seamlessly incorporates all these highlights through its app so that guests can share ideas and inspirations before, during and after their trip. The technology gives them 360-degree insights into what the destination has to offer, and the hotel supports this with a choice of unique, guided urban travel experiences that can be booked directly on the tablet.
“Haven’t Met Experiences are the heart of our brand because they immerse guests in the location with an exciting choice of entertaining and engaging urban excursions. Each experience is carefully tailored to appeal to travellers looking for something to post home about,” adds Mr. Pratummanee
Haven’t Met Experiences include everything from sampling local street food to the finest gourmet dining. Guests can choose to visit a pop-up market, or explore the city’s sophisticated retail malls. They can relax with a sublime spa treatment to sooth the muscles after a session of Muay Thai boxing training, or work away stress and tension with a traditional Thai massage.
• Eat Bangkok takes guests on culinary journeys with dining destinations to suit every budget and taste, whether authentic Thai, Japanese, Korean, Italian or Indian.
• Play Bangkok promises adrenaline-fuelled activities with guests racing, laser tagging, trampolining and even ski-ing their way around the Thai capital.
• Learn Bangkok focuses on experiences that encourage travellers to develop new skills or stretch their minds with learning by doing activities.
• Shop Bangkok takes guests on magical mystery retail therapy tours from eclectic local markets to upscale boutiques in high-end lifestyle malls.
• Party Bangkok ups the ante for night owls, exploring the city’s exciting nightlife and discovering some of the most hip and happening after-dark hotspots.
“In a city as varied as Bangkok the key to a memorable stay is being able to choose the experiences you enjoy the most,” adds Mr. Pratummanee. “Exploring local and international attractions, discovering the history and traditions of the city, or diving into contemporary culture. That is what travel is all about. Haven’t Met Silom introduces you to the many faces of Bangkok,” he adds.
To make a reservation visit: www.hotel-hm.com