With the school holidays just around the corner, it’s the perfect time of year to start planning your family vacation!
With this in mind, Vietjet are rewarding passengers travelling to Phu Quoc Island with S$60 worth of hotel vouchers for those staying at the newly opened Novotel Phu Quoc Resort.
From now until June 2016, guests simply need to present their boarding pass at the hotel within three days of landing in Phu Quoc, to enjoy the incentive.
Known for its stunning white sand beaches, tropical jungles and easy going atmosphere, Phu Quoc Island is fast becoming a popular spot for Singaporeans to holiday.
Assessable via a short connection in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietjet currently offers the fastest connecting route to the tranquil island, from Singapore.
Terms and Conditions:
- Credit vouchers are not offered for two consecutive booking periods made under same passenger, only applicable for 3 nights between the periods
- Credit vouchers are only applicable for bookings made in advance, apply best available rate shown on www.accorhotels.com/9770 or www.novotel.com/9770, or direct phone to make reservations in advance.
- Credit vouchers can not be combined to deduct on one bill
- Credit vouchers are only applicable to deduct on room rate, food & beverage at all restaurants & bars. Not applicable to other services
- Credit vouchers must be presented to the outlet cashier or receptionist before issuing the bill or invoice
- Other terms & conditions stated on the credit voucher